VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Please use the UF Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access online library materials.
About the UF VPN
The UF VPN Service is designed to allow University Faculty, Staff, and Students to securely “tunnel” into campus over other networks, such as their home internet connection, and access services as if they were on campus. It is ideal for using the UF Libraries resources from off-campus. If you are reading journal articles and searching library databases from home you’ll want to install the VPN.
Install & Configure the VPN
- Make sure you have a Gatorlink account.
- Install VPN software and/or configure your computer’s operating system.
- Call 352-392-HELP for technical assistance.
VPN App for Mobile Devices
You can also use your Smart Phone or Tablet to access library resources.
- Get the VPN app for Apple devices at the iTunes store.
- Get the VPN app for Android devices at the Google Play store.
- Configuration instructions:
- Description: UF VPN
- Server Address: vpn.ufl.edu
- Save: Done
Using the VPN & Library Resources
- Log in to the UF VPN Service before attempting to access any library resources with-in your PharmD courses.
- Once connected to the UF VPN you may go to the UF Health Science Library home page and use all libraries resources (including databases and online journals) as if you were on campus.
- See the UF VPN web site