The Office of Curriculum Development and Delivery is a resource for all College of Pharmacy faculty. We offer guidance and support for incoming and current faculty, in the areas of instructional design and technology, and course and assessment delivery. We look forward to guiding you through the Pharm.D. curriculum and assisting you with all of your academic needs.
At this curriculum site you will find helpful information about the Pharm.D. curriculum, answers to frequently asked questions related to teaching within our College, as well as the many services offered by the College related to the development and delivery of instruction. Also, you will find details of upcoming faculty development opportunities in teaching and learning.
The office supports the college in:
- Instructional Design
- Course Development
- Multimedia Production
- Active Learning
- Faculty Development in Teaching & Learning
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Evaluation of Instructional Design and Curriculum Effectiveness
- Academic and Classroom Student and Faculty Support
- Integration and Support of Educational Technologies
- Course and Faculty Evaluations
- Program Administration and Scheduling