For technical support related to eLearning, educational videos, mobile learning tools and other course-related issues, contact your courses Academic Coordinator.
- Gainesville Office Hours: HPNP Rm. 4312 and Rm. 4309, Monday through Friday – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Phone: 352-273-9492
Note: When contacting College of Pharmacy curriculum support staff, please include the course name and location within the course where you are experiencing a problem. For example: “PHA5007, Module 1, video title.”
Contact ExamSoft Support for technical errors with uploading or downloading exams, logging in to Examplify, or downloading and updating the Examplify application. All exam specific questions, such as not receiving an expected exam to download or perceived grading error, contact your academic coordinator.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 8:30 PM Eastern
- Telephone: (866) 429-8889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best method for after hours support)
College of Pharmacy IT Department
This office assists students with technical computer difficulties related to software and hardware, issues with mobile devices, webcams, the student computer requirements, and other content or learning activities in course web sites marked as being supported by COP IT. Please also see the Student Walk-in Support policy.
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (352) 273-6600
Note: When contacting College of Pharmacy IT Deptartment staff, please be sure to use your Gatorlink email address.
UF Computing Help Desk
For technical difficulties related to:
- Gatorlink accounts and UF email
- ONE.UF, myUFL, and other centralized UF systems
- Canvas LockDown Browser
Visit the Computing Help Desk Website or contact the Help Desk at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (352) 392-4357
UF Health Science Center (HSC) Library
The library staff can assist you with questions or issues related to accessing online library materials.
- Visit the HSC Library Website at URL: http://www.library.health.ufl.edu/